1. First, go to https://artstop.ie/ and click on the ‘Artist Registration‘ option.
2. Then click on ‘Register‘ here:
3. You’ll be prompted to fill in some basic details like your email and password, and select ‘Vendor’ from the dropdown menu here:
4. Scroll down to the end bottom of the page and click on ‘Register‘:
6. You’ll be redirected to the vendor setup page. To proceed with the setup, please click on the ‘Let’s Go‘ button. This initial step will guide you through the necessary stages to fully establish your vendor account. *Note you can choose ‘Not right now’ and skip to Step 9.
7. Type in the details required and click ‘Continue’:
8. Please enter your payment details. These details will facilitate the withdrawal of funds from sales of your artwork. After inputting the necessary information, please proceed by clicking on ‘Continue‘. *Note you can skip entering the bank details and the bio for now. The bank account details are only required when you want to withdraw funds after an artwork is sold.
9. Next, please select the ‘Go to your Store Dashboard‘ option. This will direct you to the dashboard where you can upload and manage your artworks on our platform.
10. Next go back to ‘Products’ / ‘Add New Product‘:
11. Next fill in the product name, the price, upload a product picture and select a product category and click on ‘Create product’ to publish your artwork online