We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and process your personal information through artstop.ie websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together "ArtStop.ie Services").
1. Controllers of Personal Information ArtStop.ie, owned and operated by C&E Technology at 28 Croftwell Square, Rathcoole, Co Dublin, is the data controller of personal information collected and processed through our services.
2. What Personal Information Does ArtStop.ie Collect? We collect your personal information to provide and continually improve our products and services. The types of personal information we collect include:
• Information you give us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to ArtStop.ie services. Choosing not to provide certain information might limit your ability to use many of our services.
• Automatic information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of ArtStop.ie services, including your interaction with content and services available through our platform.
• Information from other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your purchases more easily.
3. For What Purposes Does ArtStop.ie Process Your Personal Information? We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the services we offer our customers. These purposes include:
• Purchase and delivery of products and services: We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products, services, and promotional offers.
• Provide, troubleshoot, and improve ArtStop.ie services: We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of our services.
• Recommendations and personalisation: We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with ArtStop.ie services.
• Comply with legal obligations: In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
• Communicate with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to ArtStop.ie services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
• Advertising: We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
• Fraud prevention and credit risks: We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers and others.
• Purposes for which we seek your consent: We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
5. Does ArtStop.ie Share Your Personal Information? We value your personal information and do not engage in the business of selling it to others. We share your information only under the conditions explained below:
• Transactions involving third parties: We make available to you services, products, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through ArtStop.ie services.
• Third party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as processing payments and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice.
• Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Transfers out of the European Economic Area (EEA) and the UK. Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the EEA or the UK, we ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
6. How Secure is Information About Me? At ArtStop.ie, your security and privacy are our top priority.
• We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
• We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information.
• It's important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
7. What About Advertising?
• Third-party advertisers and links to other websites: ArtStop.ie services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
• Use of third-party advertising services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant ArtStop.ie ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or a device identifier.
8. What Information Can I Access? As a customer of ArtStop.ie, you can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, purchase history, in the "Your Account" section of our website.
9. What Choices and Rights Do I Have? In regards to your personal information, we want you to know that you have a number of rights and options.
• As discussed earlier, it is not mandatory for you to provide certain information, but this might limit your ability to fully enjoy our services on ArtStop.ie.
• You have the right to update your details on pages such as those listed in the 'Information You Can Access?' section. Whenever you make updates, we generally retain a backup of the previous version for our records.
• To opt out from receiving email or other communications from us, kindly adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. Similarly, to stop receiving in-app notifications, adjust your settings in the app or on your device.
• Adjust your Advertising Preferences if you wish not to see interest-based ads.
• For information on how to manage browser cookies and to enjoy some of our services' essential features, refer to our Cookies Notice.
• You may consent or withdraw consent from third-party advertising cookies here.
• To browse ArtStop.ie without linking your browsing activity to your account, you could do so by logging out and disabling cookies on your browser.
• You have the right to manage, remove, or edit the recommendations you receive in our store here.
• You may withdraw your consent at any time for any purpose for which you previously consented to our processing of your personal data, and we will cease further processing of your data for that purpose.
• You also have the right to opt out of certain other types of data processing by updating your settings on the ArtStop.ie website, device, or application.
• For sellers, you have the right to add or update your account information, and adjust the email or other communications you receive from us by updating your Notification Preferences.
Furthermore, as per the law, you have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal data, ask for data portability, and object or ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in some instances. To exercise any of these rights, please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Are Children Permitted to Use ArtStop.ie Services? ArtStop.ie does not offer products for sale by children. Those under 18 may use ArtStop.ie Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
11. How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information? We hold onto your personal data to facilitate your continued use of ArtStop.ie Services, for as long as necessary to fulfill the related purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as required by law (e.g., for tax and accounting), or as otherwise communicated to you. For instance, we keep your transaction history to let you review past purchases (and make repeat orders if you want), to track what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to enhance the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
12. Commitments Regarding Data Protection Standards While we do not rely on the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield, we continue to uphold the commitments below.
ArtStop.ie remains committed to the highest standards of data protection regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
If you have any questions or complaints about our handling of your personal information under these data protection standards or about our general privacy practices, please contact us at: email@example.com. We will promptly respond to your inquiry.
As explained here, we sometimes provide personal information to third parties to perform services on our behalf. If we transfer personal information received under these data protection standards to a third party, that party's access, use, and disclosure of the personal data must also be in compliance with these obligations and we will remain liable under these standards for any failure to do so by the third party, unless we demonstrate that we are not responsible for the event causing the damage.
ArtStop.ie is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). We may be required to disclose personal information that we handle under these data protection standards in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for national security or law enforcement requirements.
13. Legal Basis under EU General Data Protection Regulation and UK Data Protection Laws Under EU GDPR and UK data protection laws, we require a legal basis for our use of personal information. Our basis differs depending on the specific purpose for which we use personal information. We utilize:
• Contract Performance when we provide you with products or services, or communicate with you about them. This includes when we use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, and process payments.
• Legitimate Business Interests and customer interests when we enhance ArtStop.ie services (including when we use your voice, video, or camera input to improve services), when we detect and prevent fraud and abuse to protect the security of our customers, ourselves, or others, and when we provide you with interest-based advertising.
• Consent when we request your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specific purpose, you can withdraw your consent at any time and we will cease processing of your data for that purpose.
• Legal Obligation Compliance when we use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect seller establishment location and bank account information for identity verification purposes.
• Other legal bases depending on the purpose for which we use personal information.
14. Contacts, Notices & Revisions If you have any privacy concerns at ArtStop.ie or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact Customer Service with a detailed description and we will strive to resolve the issue for you. Additionally, the data protection officer for the aforementioned data controllers can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may file a complaint with any local authority.
Our business constantly evolves and our Privacy Notice will change accordingly. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand by the promises we make, however, and will never materially alter our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
15. Related Practices & Information
16. Examples of Information Collected - Information You Provide Us When Using ArtStop.ie Services
You provide information to us when you:
• search for products or services in our stores;
• place an order through ArtStop.ie Services;
• download, stream, view, or use content on a device, or through a service or application on a device;
• provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
• communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
• complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
• upload or stream images, videos or other files to ArtStop.ie Services;
• compile Wish Lists or gift registries;
• participate in community features, provide and rate Customer Reviews;
• specify a Special Occasion Reminder; or
• employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
17. As a result of these actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; payment information; your age; your location information; your IP address; people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; voice recordings when you interact with our voice service; images and videos collected or stored in connection with ArtStop.ie Services, information and documents regarding identity and standing; corporate and financial information; VAT numbers; and device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to automatically synchronise them with your other ArtStop.ie devices.
18. Automatic Information Examples of the information we collect and analyse include:
• the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet;
• login; e-mail address; password;
• the location of your device or computer;
• content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
• device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
• ArtStop.ie Service metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files (e.g., file name, dates, times and location of your images));
• version and time zone settings;
• purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Best Sellers;
• the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/ or content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),
• phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
• images or videos when you shop in our stores using ArtStop.ie Services. We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications and our web pages to collect browsing, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes.
19. Information From Other Sources Examples of information we receive from other sources include: • updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
• account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services;
• information about your interactions with products and services offered by our affiliates;
• search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
• information about internet-connected devices and services that you've linked with our voice service; and
• credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
20. Information You Can Access - Examples of information you can access through ArtStop.ie Services include:
• status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
• your complete order history;
• your content, devices, services, and accounts linked with your account;
• your personal profile information and account settings;
• content that you have recently viewed;
• voices, images, and other content that you have uploaded to the site;
• your subscription and notification settings;
• communication and advertising preferences;
• recommended "New for You" and Deals;
• gift card balances and promotional credit balances;
• Shopping lists and gift registries;
• your reviews, recommendations, and related personal profile;
• your Content Services store (including wish list, registry, etc.);
• your account activity and history (including Your Public Profile, Reviews, Recommendations, and personal profile);
• reminders and notifications you have set for Special Occasions;
• specific products and services that you have chosen to be notified about when they become available;
• your seller account, KDP account, and developer account information (if applicable).